Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mid work update!

So update since I want to get back into blogging and I haven't had a chance to for weeks now. D=

I've started my internship on April 6th. I'm working with a great group of guys who a. know what they are doing, b. don't actually mind explaining stuff and answering my endless questions, and c. are a great laugh.

So all in all I'm enjoying my time here, and really picking up a lot of things. :)


A couple of my friends from highschool are planning to meet up in greece but I'm still not sure if I will be going. I think I will give them an answer by the end of this week after I finish thinking things over.


Had an ISS party last saturday which turned out really well. We had over 50 people in the place by 10 pm at the Old Oak! The manager there is great, she was nice enough to give us the deal for free food as well so that was super of her. :) If you're a first time visiter in Cork Ireland, I would recommend going to the Old Oak. Great traditional irish pub with a fun athmosphere.
We are thinking of possibly throwing another party next weekend, so it should be lots of fun for everyone!


I at last brought myself to the apple store and got myself one of those new ipod nanos. Purple color this time (no pink ! D= thought the color would grow on me....no it didn't). Very good quality, so anyone who is thinking of getting an ipod, but doesn't want anything really fancy, I would recommend the ipod nanos. Sleek, and full of room for all your fav. songs. ;)


If you haven't been paying attention to any news about turkey lately, the country is pretty much all news news news about the political parties and their leaders. Let's just say I hope certain leaders take back the position they were in a way, forced to give up. D= (baykal) I'll give more information on this in my next post.


I haven't played any basketball for two weeks, since both saturdays I wasn't feeling well enough. D= Feel so out of shape. I don't know about you guys, but I can't do the whole "go to the gym" bit. I don't feel comfortable there, and the only way I can relax is mostly through playing a sport.
I want to run around, have fun, instead of just running on a treadmill, running on one spot all the time....that's pretty boring to me. Here's hoping I'll be able to play some bball this weekend, we'll see.


That's it for now, I'll update more later. =D

No comments: